当前位置

首页 > 诗词歌赋 > 现代诗 > 时间的英语长诗歌

时间的英语长诗歌

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.51W 次

时间,是世界上最珍贵的东西,每一分每一秒都代表着我们的生命流逝。下面是时间的英语长诗歌,希望对你有帮助。

时间的英语长诗歌

  【When I Was One-and-Twenty】

我二十一岁的时候

When I was one-and-twenty

我二十一岁的时候

1 heard a wise man say,

听到一位智者说:

"Give crowns and pounds and guineas

"宁献王冠金银,

But not your heart away;

勿滥奉情交心;

Give pearls away and rubies

宁赠珠宝珍稀,

But keep your fancy free."

勿丢幻想之翼"

But I was one-and-twenty,

可惜二十一岁的我

No use to talk to me.

对此充耳不闻。

When I was one-and-twenty

我二十一岁的时候

I heard him say again,

又听智者说:

"The heart out of the bosom

"推心置腹的人,

Was never given in vain;

永远不会徒然无所获;

'Tis paid with sighs a plenty

它换来的是悠悠哀叹

And sold for endless rue."

和无尽的悔恨"

And I am two-and-twenty,

我二十一岁的时候

And oh, 'tis true, 'tis true.

唉,这话千真万确,万确千真。

  【Time to Say Goodbye】

We talked all night about the rest of our lives

我们聊了一整夜,聊以后的生活

Where we're gonna be when we turn 25

25岁的.时候,我们会在哪里

I keep thinking times will never change

我不停地想,想时间永不前行

Keep on thinking things will always be the same

不停地想,想世界不会改变

But when we leave this year we won't be coming back

但只要走过这一年,我们将不再回头

No more hanging out cause we're on a different track

不再相约出门,因为天各一方

And if you got something that you need to say

如果你还有未说出口的话

You better say it right now cause you don't have another day

那么就在今夜告诉我,因为别无他日

Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down

因为我们都要向前走,不能迟疑

These memories are playing like a film without sound

那些回忆啊,像在放映无声的电影

And I keep thinking of that night in June

我不停地想,想起六月的夏夜

I didn't know much of love

我不曾了解爱情

But it came too soon

它却来的如此迅速

And there was me and you

我们就是这样

And then we got real cool

我们就好成这样

Stay at home talking on the telephone with me

我们在电话两头谈天说地

We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared

我们如此兴奋,又如此惶恐

Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair

嘲笑自己那些怨生活如此不公的想法

And this is how it feels

这就是我的感受

As we go on

我们继续前行

We remember

仍会记得

All the times we

Had together

那些在一起的时光

And as our lives change

Come whatever

纵使时光变迁

We will still be

Friends Forever

我们永远都是朋友

If we get the big jobs

如果有一天,我们有很好的工作

And we make the big money

赚好多的钱

When we look back now

回首往事时

Will our jokes still be funny?

我们那些笑话还会让我们发笑吗?

Will we still remember everything we learned in school?

我们还会记得学校里教我们的那一切吗?

Still be trying to break every single rule

我们还会那样叛逆吗?

Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?

聪明的小波比会成为股票经纪人吗?

Can we ever find a job that won't interfere with a tan?

我们会找到可以让我们随心所欲度假的工作吗?

I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye

我不停地想,想这不是别离

Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

不停地想飞翔的时刻终于来临

And this is how it feels

这就是我的感受

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?

我们会幻想未来,就像我们现在这样吗?

Can we survive it out there?

我们会经受住风雨吗?

Can we make it somehow?

我们会实现梦想吗?

I guess I thought that this would never end

我想这些都不是结局

And suddenly it's like we're women and men

突然之间,我觉得我们都长大成人

Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?

过去的回忆,会变成我们身后的阴影吗?

Will these memories fade when I leave this town

我离开这座城市的时候,那些过去会淡忘吗?

I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye

我不停地想,想这不是别离

Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

不停地想飞翔的时刻终于来临

  【Auld lang syne】

Should old acquaintance be forgot,

and never brought to mind ?

Should old acquaintance be forgot,

and old lang syne ?

For auld lang syne, my dear,

for auld lang syne,

we'll take a cup of kindness yet,

for auld lang syne. And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !

and surely I’ll buy mine !

And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,

for auld lang syne.

We two have run about the slopes,

and picked the daisies fine ;

But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,

since auld lang syne.

We two have paddled in the stream,

from morning sun till dine ;

But seas between us broad have roared

since auld lang syne.

And there’s a hand my trusty friend !

And give us a hand o’ thine !

And we’ll take a right good-will draught,

for auld lang syne.