当前位置

首页 > 语文基础 > 素材 > 婚礼上日常英语口语的对话及常用句子

婚礼上日常英语口语的对话及常用句子

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.19W 次

At a Wedding在婚礼上:参加婚礼的史密斯夫妇,想起了自己曾经的婚礼,谈论伴郎伴娘长得英俊漂亮,牧师主持得不错等等。

婚礼上日常英语口语的对话及常用句子

Mr. Smith:They’re playing the Wedding March. Your eyes are filled with tears。

他们在演奏婚礼进行曲了。你的眼里都是泪水

Mrs. Smith:I’m very touched and I can’t help bursting into tears at a wedding。

我太感动了,所以子啊婚礼上就忍不住掉泪了。

Mr. Smith:Really? I haven’t seen that at our wedding, but at Jeff and Mary’s。

真的吗?我都没见你在我们婚礼上流泪,却在杰夫和玛丽的婚礼上看到了。

Mrs. Smith:Mary looks so beautiful in the wedding gown, and I recall the moment that I was a bride。

玛丽穿着婚纱真漂亮。让我想起我当新娘的那一刻。

Mr. Smith:You will always be the most beautiful one in the world. What is the bridesmaid’s name?

你永远都会是世界上最漂亮的`,那个伴娘叫什么名字

Mrs. Smith:Judy. Why are you so interested in her?

朱迪,你怎么对她那么感兴趣?

Mr. Smith:Don’t be so sensitive. Just a casual question. I caught you looking at the groomsman。

别那么敏感,只是随口问问,我发现你在看伴郎。

Mrs. Smith:He is terribly handsome。

他非常英俊。

Mr. Smith:I wonder why he is chosen to be the groomsman and why Mary doesn’t marry him, since he’s much more attractive。

我不明白为什么他被选来做伴郎。既然他更有魅力,为什么玛丽不和他结婚。

Mrs. Smith:Why are you so bitter? No one tells worse jokes than you。

你为什么这么刻薄呢,没有人比你开得玩笑更糟糕了。

Mr. Smith:The minister is doing a good job. I’m not sure if they’ll be as happy as we are。

牧师主持得还不错,我可不确定他们是不是会像我们一样幸福。

I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time。

我等待这一刻已经很久了。

Who will officiate at the wedding?

谁将要主持婚礼?

They’re playing the Wedding March。

他们在演奏婚礼进行曲了。

The groom and bride are perfect for each other。

新郎和新娘真是天生的一对。

I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together。

我为这幸福的一对举杯?,愿你们白头偕老。

I hope you have a great honeymoon。

我希望你们蜜月愉快。

Congratulations on your marriage!

恭喜你们喜结良缘!

It’s great for you to tie the knot!

你们能喜结连理真是太好了!